The difference between EVA teak and PVC teak.
Today we would like to share with you the difference between EVA teak and PVC teak, please see as below.
- EVA teak, which has soft yet durable feature, also have a certain flexibility.
- PVC teak is a very hard and feel in general, also the hardness will change with the temperature changes.
- EVA teak is made of decomposable materials, which is an environmentally friendly products.
- PVC teak is made of non-decomposable materials, which is a non-environmentally friendly products.
- EVA teak is easy to install, you just want to cut out the shape you want, coated with glue and pressed.
- PVC teak is difficult to install, many customers have responded to us with this problem, said the steps cumbersome trouble.
Above all, we thought the EVA teak might be a god choice for you. What do you think?